Simon Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetlu

Gasoline Rainbow
Twice I broke the record on Simon in the arcade and twice it fails to acknowledge me as the champion. Does anyone know why this would be happening? The first time, the record was in the 20s or 30s and I got 44. I was logged in. It recorded the record but did not add my name lol. Today I broke that record with a stunning 47. My eyes are all goofy but I did it. Again it doesn't record my name. This is too funny. I guess I wasn't destined for greatness.

That's a pretty good score, it must know that you're cheating! ;)

No, no cheating here. How could I cheat??? I got a simon for my fourth birthday, and I still own it. I even got a pocket simon at radio shack. It's my favorite game. Play it all the time.

You do know I was joking, right? That's what the ;) was for.

It doesn't record your score because.............Simon didn't say........!!!

sweetlu said:
No, no cheating here. How could I cheat??? I got a simon for my fourth birthday, and I still own it. I even got a pocket simon at radio shack. It's my favorite game. Play it all the time.

I would like to make a request to admin to please allow sweetlu to be acknowledged as the top score player on simon says.

i didn't say simon says :p

j/k

please see what you can do admin.

dedication like this needs to be rewarded properly

muzikool, i totally knew u were kidding as i cannot possibly know the simonic sequence in advance. Sometimes emotion or sarcasm doesn't come out too well on here and i was being sarcasticly silly...sorry for any mix up !

Will get you added tomorrow at work if I figure out how it adds all the socres in there :)

It's really not a big deal EP. I wouldn't sweat it, I'm not. Besides, it gives me an oppotunity to try to beat 47, although I seriously doubt I would be able to

Not an issue. If there is a problem then it is my job to fix it :)
or delete it so no one knows.

No need to worry about Simon... I beat yer high score.

Damn my eyes hurt! And my brain just went into convulsions. I'm gonna go pass out now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back