Simcity 4 saved game cheat?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by lieb39, Apr 28, 2003.

1. lieb39

lieb39 Apple lover, PC User

Before I formatted i had a cheat which i downloaded, which took over one of the terrians in simciy 4, leaving it untouched but it had like 4 billion dollars or so. I remember i found it on the message board on google, does anyone have this, and can direct me to where i can get this cheat again? I can't find it... :(

2. lieb39

lieb39 Apple lover, PC User

I found the board which used to host the file. They took off the file for whatever reason.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    its called "Sim City 4 Mega Bucks Cheat!!!"

can anyone find out where i can download this cheat?

3. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

Press Ctrl + X during gameplay and you will bring up the Console. Now enter a code below in bold and press ENTER

hellomynameis <mayorname> - Change the mayor name to a name you supply. Replace the bracketed entry with your entry

you don't deserve it - Get all rewards free

sizeof <1-100> - Make magnification 1-100. Replace the bracketed entry with your entry of 1-100

stopwatch - Stop/start the clock

whatimeizit <time> - set the time of the day follow with a space and the time you wish to set. Replace the bracketed entry with your time entry

whererufrom <cityname> - change city name follow with new name you want to apply. Replace the bracketed entry with your entry

weaknesspays - Get 1,000 added to treasury

fightthepower - No power requirements for buildings

zoneria - Empty zone color hidden

tastyzots - toggles zots.

howdryiam - Water requirements for buildings removed

Zoneria - Hide Empty zone color
    DollyLlama - causes all the advisors heads to swap to llama heads.
    Barstuck - ?
    WatchMeMove - ?
    FPS <number> - framerate
    RP - ?
    Flora - ?
    RenderProp - ?
    TerrainQuery - ?
    RenderProp - ?
    Effect - ?
    GOL - ? (Green Plasma Effect On Map)
    Recorder - Start Recorder

NOTE: Entering invalid cheat codes will make the console and text
    remain indiferent, whereas entering a valid cheat code
    will close the console.

All God Options when you are a Mayor

When you are in the Mayor mode, you can't use all of the God Options. If you want to use them, Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift at the same time, when still holding, click with your left mouse button on "God Options" And you will have them all.

Info submitted by Oscar van der Sluijs on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 at 07:56:02

faster money

Type=weaknesspays but before you press enter press and hold shift witch will keep the cheat box open after pressing enter then press the up arrow on your keyboard witch will bring up the previous code(weaknesspays) a repeat to hearts desire