Silver Surfer

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Perris Calderon, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

oh baby teh silver surfer was my favorite...him and dr. who...dr. who is not in the movie, I think that should be next

warning, quicktime

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Re: silver surfer?

I hardly think the warning is needed :)
    I find that quicktime is very un-invasive, real player well thats a different matter - what does annoy me is that it keeps telling me to auto-update to itunes, an application I DO have issues with...main;y because I would never use it anyway.

Anyway, I never realised the Silver Surfer was a bad guy? But then I never read the comics :)

And lets get Vic back to The Shield, its far better :D

3. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Silver Surfer was the herald for Galactus.. the "consumer of worlds" - Surfer was the one who scouted the galaxy for worlds that contained enough energy for Galactus..

So, yes in a sense, he was a "bad guy" until he met the Fantastic Four who helped Silver Surfer become a "good Guy" and turn and rebel against galactus.

Not sure how the movie will portray him.. from the rumors I've heard, Galactus is much less of a character and Silver Surfer may remain a bad guy in the movie.