Silver blue theme?

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Blue Jack, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Blue Jack

Blue Jack OSNN Addict

Hey all. I'm loving the tons of cool stuff you all have hidden away here!!!

I found the blue silver theme in a post abut a patch a few threads down. I installed the "patch" which was a program written by a member of this site. All the info can be found on this thread:

After I installed the patch, and I do have SP1 installed, I'm getting memory errors. Could be from the patch....could be from that style I tried to install... Don't know. All I know is that every ten minutes or so, XP starts crying for me to insert the XP CD to "correct" the changes.

I do know, I want to put stuff back, which I can do, but I really love the blue start button and the blue "X"'s. Is there anyway I can do this without upsetting the the Hampsters running my XP? Meaning, is there a simple registry hack or something in which I can make the changes?

I don't really want to use the software from SytleXP or windowsblinds. I kinda like to learn how to do it myself.

Thanks for any tips.
  2. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

i had that theme but there was bugs in it. I wouldn't use maybe theres like an updated silver blue theme? Try looking.