Silver blue theme?

Blue Jack

OSNN Addict
Hey all. I'm loving the tons of cool stuff you all have hidden away here!!!

I found the blue silver theme in a post abut a patch a few threads down. I installed the "patch" which was a program written by a member of this site. All the info can be found on this thread: http://ntfs.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1055

After I installed the patch, and I do have SP1 installed, I'm getting memory errors. Could be from the patch....could be from that style I tried to install... Don't know. All I know is that every ten minutes or so, XP starts crying for me to insert the XP CD to "correct" the changes.

I do know, I want to put stuff back, which I can do, but I really love the blue start button and the blue "X"'s. Is there anyway I can do this without upsetting the the Hampsters running my XP? Meaning, is there a simple registry hack or something in which I can make the changes?

I don't really want to use the software from SytleXP or windowsblinds. I kinda like to learn how to do it myself.

Thanks for any tips.

i had that theme but there was bugs in it. I wouldn't use it...lol. maybe theres like an updated silver blue theme? Try looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back