Shrek

Fiona is really a oger

• Total voters

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Hi guys,
Having a discussion here about shrek 1.
Was fiona REALLY a oger or was the curse to prove that her first love really loved her?
I know its sad but we are arguing like mofos here and I want to make sure my boss is wrong so he has to buy a pint finally :D

Cheers all that are voting. You should hopefully earn me a pint tonight ;)

I don't know, but I voted for "Ye." :p

i think it was to make sure her first love was her true love... why else is there going to be a shrek 3 & 4....

thekore said:
i clicked the wrong damn option >_<

Perhaps a mod can remedy the situation for you, or wipe your vote and let you vote again; per your request. Not sure though.

Anyway, my take...the story Shrek is reading when the movie first opens is Princess Fiona's story... His "read it in a book somewhere"...well yeah, it sounded more then a little familiar :D

In any case, when the magic mirror introduces the bachlarettes, there's some indication given concerning the identities of these three...

If one takes Shrek 2 into account though, true loves first kiss can be the way to break the spell; however the rather nasty fairy god-mother didn't exactly have Fiona's own best intentions at heart...

I voted Ye, cus from what i know, the fairy godmother changed fiona into a beatiful princess to find her true love, while before then, she was an ogre who couldn't attract any prince. The only downfall of the spell is that during the night, Fiona changes back into an ogre.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back