Shortest Celebrity Marriages

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hollywood marriages come and go — some more quickly than others

Jennifer Lopez's marriage to Cris Judd lasted just nine months — but that was longer than the Hollywood pairings of Drew Barrymore, Charlie Sheen, Carmen Electra, Shannen Doherty and Colin Farrell

full story

Well, i just heard today That Nick Cage as filed for divorce against wife of 4 months Priscilla Presley, thats pretty short

I was gonna say same thing khay lol... got news last night on tv... sad wot? but whatever...

Their only trying for more marriages than Elizabeth Taylor:)

I have been married twice, still on second marriage actually, but I won't get re-married if these one fails.

I'll just go out and find a women I hate and buy her a house every 8 or 9 years.

cool.gif

Posted by Iceman
I have been married twice, still on second marriage actually, but I won't get re-married if these one fails.

I'll just go out and find a women I hate and buy her a house every 8 or 9 years.

cool.gif
LOL Iceman:p

can't you marry like 6-8 women at a time in Utah???

Heh heh, with any luck (bad) they'll all leave ya for each other (kinky). Man would that suck.:eek:

Soooo, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez... When they get hitched, How long do ya give it??? Years, Months, Weeks or Days??? ;)

I didnt think bennifer were together that long ago...also sorry for the bump but i know some of u can think of some short marriages. Cough britany cough.

gonaads said:
Soooo, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez... When they get hitched, How long do ya give it??? Years, Months, Weeks or Days??? ;)
Dude sorry to bust your bubble but J-Lo already married someone else. lol :rolleyes:

*edit* - For once I should have read Tittles post and I would have known how big of a bump this was. :p
/me hides head in sand

Xie said:
Dude sorry to bust your bubble but J-Lo already married someone else. lol :rolleyes:

*edit* - For once I should have read Tittles post and I would have known how big of a bump this was. :p
/me hides head in sand
yeah i was gonna say dude it was like 2 years ago :p. I just had to bring it up cause there were a few short marriages in the past few years.

Xie said:

/me hides head in sand

you mean people actually read Tittle's posts?

*duck*

ps - just kidding tittles.. i love to read your posts (well, some of the them anyway :)

The marrage to this thread seems doomed. :p

fitz said:
you mean people actually read Tittle's posts?

*duck*

ps - just kidding tittles.. i love to read your posts (well, some of the them anyway :)

lol...ha ha. I dont care i just like bein a helpful idiot on the forums. Sometimes i act a lil unmature but its mostly cause u r all older and r more mature and i forget that.

What about Britney Spears? Wasn't she like legally married for a few days?

vern said:
What about Britney Spears? Wasn't she like legally married for a few days?
Tittlebittes said:
I didnt think bennifer were together that long ago...also sorry for the bump but i know some of u can think of some short marriages. Cough britany cough.

it was more like a day i think.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back