Short Story By ZAnwar (please read)

Z

ZAnwar

Zeeshan, a young boy who was fourteen years old living in New York City and was very interested in computers, he knew nearly everything there was to know about computers. He was sitting at his computer desk in his room changing settings to make his computer faster. He thought of an idea. What he thought of, was a bit difficult but he still tried it. He downloaded a program from the internet which was called ‘Resource Hacker’. He said to himself, “If I manage to get this right the first time, there’s no limit to what I can do.” He ran the program and started editing strings in the operating systems core. When he was done, he saved. Now he just had to reboot the computer to see if what he had done, worked. When the computer comes up back into the login screen, he types in his username and password. The young hacker couldn’t believe what he had done ! He says to himself, “I have done what most hackers cannot. I am a professional hacker !” He looked amazed, then he thinks to himself that he can do more than edit strings, he can go edit peoples computers. The boy tries to take this hacking, one step further. He tries to see if he can go into peoples computers and have 100% control over them. He is surfing the internet, when he sees someone dial-up to go onto the internet, through a program.

The boy tries to make his move because he can see that the victim is very vulnerable to an attack. The boy knows that the person has got no internet firewall which stops a hacker from entering a P.C. Zeeshan continued. The boy easily enters the person’s computer, without the person knowing. He finds out the person’s name which is Robert Smith. He goes and checks more things discretely and he sees the man’s credit card numbers. The young hacker thinks to himself, that if he should take the numbers. But he makes the right decision and says “NO”. He knows that no-one saw him changing anything on that man’s computer and gave a sigh of relief. Even till now the boy’s parents or his younger brother did not know what he was up to. He got his first computer when he was four years old and he never stopped playing with things on the inside or on the outside of the computer. The young hacker whispered to himself, “When I next get into a person’s computer, I will take the credit card numbers.”
Months had passed since Zeeshan first acquired his skill of hacking. In those seven months, Zeeshan had roughly about a thousand credit card numbers in his private folder which he could use at any time at a touch of a button. The next day he got up for school, it was Friday. When it was lunchtime, he went into the school library and hacked into the system setup. He said, “Not even the schools, system administrators can do in a million years what I learned in a matter of minutes.” He then laughed.

He hacked into the schools reception computers and checked out the schools funds. A teacher walked in so Zeeshan quickly turned off his system. He was very lucky there. He could not wait to get home and try it some more. When he came home, he straight went up to his room. He switched on his computer and started up his clever little program. He found another person surfing the internet and he proceeded to check out the man’s details. He found out that his name was Michael Emmerton. Zeeshan went through Michael’s private information and got two credit card numbers. When Zeeshan signed off his computer, he saved the credit card numbers in his private folder. In his household, nobody still suspected him of doing anything of this nature. He heard lot’s of news from the internet that hackers were getting into the United States most confidential databases. There were two people called ‘The Deceptive Duo’ who hacked into the Pentagon’s top secret files. Zeeshan saw one of his friends come onto the internet. In a matter of seconds, Zeeshan had full control over his friend’s computer. Just for fun, Zeeshan put a harmful virus in to the computer which could delete all of his information. His friend called up Zeeshan minutes later saying if he could come round and see what was wrong with his P.C. Zeeshan went round his house and tells him (laughing inside) that someone has sent him a virus. His friend was shocked.

Zeeshan came home and couldn’t stop laughing on the expression he had seen on his friend’s face when he told his friend, he had a virus. As the time gradually went on, so did Zeeshan’s age. He was twenty-five years old. In the last past years Zeeshan had bought a lot of stuff from the internet with the help of the credit cards that he had acquired with his skill of hacking. Sometimes his parents used to say to him, “Where did all these things come from ?”. Zeeshan used to just calmly reply back, “I bought them with your credit cards, don’t you remember !” The parents used to look a bit surprised that they let Zeeshan buy those things, like a $200 cordless phone. But his parents still did not notice that the things their son had bought, did not come in the bank statement. Zeeshan had a private bank account which he made when he was 15 years old. This account was very important to Zeeshan. Nobody else except for Zeeshan and Lloyds TSB knew about this account. But one thing that not even Lloyds TSB knew was the accounts pin number. The only thing that the bank knew about this account was that it existed. Zeeshan hacked into Lloyds TSB’s main database, so they could not check how much money there was in the bank. This kept him away from the Tax collectors. This account was the most valuable account in the whole bank’s database. Zeeshan knew that it had billions in there, more than what the richest man in the world was worth, but over the years even Zeeshan forgot about the exact amount.

Zeeshan’s lifetime ambition was to be a very good lawyer, and Zeeshan became one. He was one of the best lawyers in the USA. He was involved in Corporate Law. His parents were very proud of him, he got his law degree and bought a house. But then he sold the house, because he wanted to look after his parents, until he got married. Zeeshan had his mind made up. He wanted to get away from America so nobody found out about his private life because people only knew the Zeeshan away from the computers, not the one who had his life revolving around computers. Zeeshan wanted to move to Switzerland as it was the only country which did not have any connections with the United States or the United Kingdom. He opened up a business firm in Switzerland which made over $10 billion a year. Now Zeeshan could mix his annual salary with the money in his secret bank account, so nobody will think, where did all that money come from because Zeeshan’s salary in one year was double the money he had in his bank over the last few years. He built two huge mansions. One was for his brother and one was for his parents and himself. Zeeshan had a great future ahead of him, now what he would do next, nobody knew, only time could tell.

~I did this story my self, tell me what u think of it. I had to write a story for my English class~

Good story Zeeshan Anwar (ZAnwar). You're my friend, right?
smileythescream.gif

Afcourse I am your friend, who isn't !
And thanks for reading it !

Nice story, although i hope its not autobiographical :) lol

(removes all credit card numbers quicly!)

Khayman = My English Class was suppose to make up their own story and as I like computers, I wrote it on a computer hacker !!!

Not as a biography !!!

One more thing, do you think that an English teacher, who is not acquainted with computers will understand this ???!!!???

I don't think there are too many technical terms, that aren't explained, in there.
I can't see a problem

Do you study A level English Literature Zeeshan or is this GCSE work?

Originally posted by ZAnwar
This is Year 9 Keystage 3 work. Why Super Saiyan 3 ?

because for that level your work is very impressive :)

After all that, I f*****g got a B2, do you think that is right for my piece of work !

I fink u should find this Zeeshan bloke and get him to sort out ur teacher!!!

:D :D

I'm awaiting my results from College for my AVCE in ICT. I hope I did well :)

B2 aint so bad but I guess you were expecting an A which is why your dissapointed.

I am also hoping that I get an overall A in my second year of AVCE in ICT (Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education :D) coz I really poured my heart into the assignments and exams :(

I got an A last year though but I found this year to be harder :(

I guess I should change my profile where it says College Student to University Student :p

Yeah, I was expecting an A. Ah well, hope u do well ! You are the only person on level 3 so you must be doing well !

Actually I am at Level 4 now :)

Primary School > Secondary School > College > UNiVERSiTY :D

Here is Level 4 pic ;)

Goku107.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back