Sharm Explosion

Damn! I just heard about this right now. Stay safe, man.

ok men (and women) all is well for now, very sad to see what happend, the police had called my bro in law yesterday and told him to be on stand by in case they needed him, i wanted to help out, but we didnt go, these people are stupid and fuked up.

hey zeke i actually hate to say this, but they aint pointed at egyptians, they are trying to get the foreigners, but they are dumb and got probably more egyptians, same like two years ago in saudi they bombed a lebanese compound. these people are brainwashed and messed up in the head.

edit: i will try record the aftermath with my camera, on the way to the airport tommorrow (im not leaving because of this, im leaving cuz i had it planned, originally i wouldnt have even been here i would have left the 18th to cairo)

ok ive heard now that it's al-qaeda, not too sure though

ok my brother in law is there now, he is taking pictures, i will upload when possible

cnn is saying more than 70 dead now.
:(

canada is still a safe place to live...
everyone is invited to come visit/live here.

hey don't invite everyone, mark that out, and replace it with non-terrorists and crazy people, thats why im looking forward to coming to canada, yeah of course ill be really happy when i go back to saudi but i want a new experiance.

edit: more than 83 or 85 dead now

here are the pics i promised, there are in the old market, the cones in a circle are where the bomb was, thats the remains of the car, the engine is further to the front, the car behind it is not the car bomb, thats just the car behind it. as u can see there are idiots contaminating the evidence, but thats egypt for you. ohh and thats a crater btw, u cant really see it in the pics i guess.

Attachments

• DSC03414.JPG
    DSC03414.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC03415.JPG
    DSC03415.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC03416.JPG
    DSC03416.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC03417.JPG
    DSC03417.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC03418.JPG
    DSC03418.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 60
more of them. i just wish i could beat the **** out of these people. face to face i bet they would get whooped, ****ing cowards!

Attachments

• DSC03418.JPG
    DSC03418.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC03419.JPG
    DSC03419.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC03420.JPG
    DSC03420.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC03421.JPG
    DSC03421.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC03422.JPG
    DSC03422.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 56
Dang what a shame.:cry: Innocent people hurt and killed over what?...I really hope one day payback for these cowards will be 100 fold....:mad:

they were nothing i guess jimi, and yeah tdinc, in hell they will burn forever so thats a good punishment

oh my goodness. I hope all of yours are safe Themafia. (where's the huggy smiley when you need it?)

Holy crap. Nothing like waking up to this. Or were you just lieing there?

Well hope you make it home safely... tbh, with all these bombings and everything else; these terrorists, and this whole situation is getting to annoy me a bit...

As to punishment though; that doesn't help the immediate situation people have to live with in the here and now. :(

true, did u guys watch the people protest against the terrorists? i would have went if i knew about it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back