seven-eleven

• Thread starter ultraviolet7
  • Start date
U

ultraviolet7

i'm going to the seven-eleven to get the biggest slurpee possible. anyone want anything? :D

Mountain Dew and a pack of Marlboro Lights, please.

try the blue shock... its a tongue number :) not to say inducing the coolest tongue color in a while... go shock go shock go...

Super Big Gulp (Dr. Pepper), A nuklear (microwave) Chicken Burrito and a Super Nachos With lots a Jalepeños. Please. :D

Get back to 7-11 ultraviolet7. I'll have a meat pie with dead horse & pea soup if they sell it. I want to make a pie floater. yum yum

the hotdog warmer had something on it that looked like dead horse...

Didn't know you were headin' out...you wouldn't mind going back, would ya? I need an icy-cold can of 7-up, some ibuprophen, and a pack of smokes (anything cheapo/generic will do) Thanx!!;)

Why are they called 7-11? 7 days a week? but whats the 11 for? over here they are just 24 hour shops :)

you made me start to wonder so i looked it up.
"The company's first convenience outlets were known as Tote'm stores since customers "toted" away their purchases, and some even sported genuine Alaskan totem poles in front. In 1946, Tote'm became 7-Eleven to reflect the stores' new, extended hours - 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., seven days a week. "

more facts:
http://www.7-eleven.com/newsroom/funfacts.asp

july 11 they are giving away free slurpees because it is their 75th year in business. mmmm....free slurpeesssssss.... :D

I'm there! :D

But one question.
If they're open 24 hours 7 Days a week, why are there locks on the doors?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back