Server responce...

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
I'm not sure what anyone else is seeing. However, after having come home it seems that I've noticed some server responce time hickups... Along with sluggish responce, I've gotten

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.0.54 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.0.4 Server at osnn.net Port 80

back sometimes. So, I tried changing browsers, same thing. Tried shutting down my popup blocker and stuff, (really a proxy that takes some of that stuff out of the webpage) to give more direct requests between browser and server, same thing. I've noticed a little having to go back, and re-load the page (slow) to get the window I wanted up.

Edit: It might have been a temporary glitch. Things seem snappier again, and the quick edit window which wasn't appearing at bottom of post windows is back again... I'll make further note if I see this again...

Last edited:
I did notice about 2 minutes of downtime last night just before I went to bed at 1am BST, sadly Jan/X-istence will be in the Netherlands until the end of August! So any server issues will be mentally blocked out until then!

Seems to have been a glitch, server has been fine for the past few days now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back