Serial Ports not working !!

C

][Cewolf

Hi there,

Hopefully somebody out there is able to help me with a little dilema I am having with XP.

I have a PII 433, Asus Mel-M (Socket 370) m/board with onboard serial ports. Windows XP tell me that they are not serial ports.
I have scoured the asus site for the drivers but with no luck. I am not limited to using my laptop on my cell while my desktop with the modem is utterly useless !!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Have you checked to see if they are enbaled in the BIOS?

Bios fine and CD drivers not accepted

Tried the CD that came with the m/board. Does not accept the drivers. comes up with error code 43

Well, I think you might have to wait for someone more experienced than me to come along.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back