September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by grimman
I got myself a new backdrop from an url someone (sry, just don't remember who) posted a few posts back. Thanks for the url, lots of great stuff! =)

Anyway, I did an animation of the desk. The total thing is 266 K, but not totally animated. Just a corner of it. Aye, the menus! ;)

http://dlxmedia.net/grimman/desk/

That wallpaper is awesome :)

/me wants :)

fb2e65d7.jpg

Larger image attached.

Originally posted by shaunj66
Oooh, can I get that wallpaper? Purdy pleeeeze? :p

Sorry. It's a copy righted photo, and I would be in violation of the license agreement.:cool:

Originally posted by Lighter
Nice dtops everyone, as usual. Is it me or are lots of walls being recycled the past couple of months? :rolleyes:

I've gone minimal this month.

Wall: By me, inspired by gigatexel's C10K theme
VS: LunaIIR (beta) mod
Stats: Samurize
nice VS

my new one
VS: VS.Net Dead
Wall: Official_Pure_Blue (modified)

Rage Against the Machine. Good, good. But I see MSN, AIM and no ICQ... ick. Rage with the Machine, eh?

Originally posted by grimman
Rage Against the Machine. Good, good. But I see MSN, AIM and no ICQ... ick. Rage with the Machine, eh?

you have to keep in touch...besides string and plastic cups got to cumbersome ;)

Originally posted by thebear
you have to keep in touch...besides string and plastic cups got to cumbersome ;)

I meant you chose the two IMs with the biggest evil behind them. Sure, AOL owns ICQ, but it's not like they actually OWN it. ;>

As for the strings and cups... they come wireless nowadays. ;D

Deviantart

If you want an instant message program then get an IRC Client, then you dont have the evil of MSN or AIM or the AOL owned ICQ, you should also remove Winamp as that is owned by AOL as well ;)

Originally posted by TKC
Larger image attached.

Whoa!!! I had the exalt same desktop about a month ago (-the new winamp)... very very scary...

-lieb39

Wallpaper: The site is no longer up that I got it from.
Skin: Mixture of a bunch of different ones.
Skinning App: DextopX and ObjectDock
Icons: Got em from alot of different places. Also converted some
MAC icons to Windows.
Misc: The weather object is a desktopx object and is animated...
very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back