September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Trigger, but you really should make a final decision as to which desktop your keeping that month!!!! ;)

Sept desktop... I posted this b4 but it seems to have been deleted... :) I hope that was by mistake.. and that some evil moderator didn't delete it b/c it is a linux pic... god does bill himself run this forum??? ;) (btw I dual boot xp and rh7.3)

Sept Destop link...

i hope this came out right. this is my first ever desktop image. hope you like it. it works for me.

okay all where are the links to see your dtops? I can't seem to see them in your posts. Am I missing something? I am logged in.

Any help would be appreciated
thanks

well....unfortunatley the events of 9-11 happened almost 1 year ago so i redid my desktop as a tribute to all the lives lost...simple but thats all i wanted it to be...

Originally posted by Aces&Eights
okay all where are the links to see your dtops? I can't seem to see them in your posts. Am I missing something? I am logged in.

Any help would be appreciated
thanks

yea the problem is that while we were changing servers, we lost all of our attachments :/

I will post mine again for the benefit of those who missed out.

you can see mine by clicking on 'My Desktops' in my sig... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back