September 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
updates again :)

I dunno if any of you use aqua-soft's forums... anyways they were down for a few days for some reason and I couldn't get the new systats I had been trying to get my hands on...

got em and updated my wmp10 player skin to classix... about the only edits other than skin back to hmmmXP...

-edit-

updated later in thread...

Nice and clean Sazar.
smile.gif

Here's my PC desktop for the month. I just reformatted with SP2 so I haven't done much... just extremely simplistic for now. I'll post my Mac later on.

Attachments

• sepdesk.JPG
    sepdesk.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 125
looks nice :)

in two minds bout the wall but its growing on me :D

Nice one muzi. Which theme are you using?

Very nice Luna. I might try that theme, looks cool.
smile.gif

I just had to...

the clock/date widget's barcode updates per the time/date and is in constant motion :)

looks awesome...

Last edited:
Very nice work people... :) I've been out of it for a few days, but it looks like it didn't bother anyone. :) Great additions all of you:) Sazar, Did you make that wall?

:confused:

you obviously have grossly over-estimated my skillz :D

nah it was something I grabbed off of devart... :cool:

posted the wall in this thread as well as the wallpaper post thread..

Beginning said:
Very nice work people... :) I've been out of it for a few days, but it looks like it didn't bother anyone. :)

Nah, I always enjoy your desktops. :D

Ya know, I have NOT been able to get the Alienware theme installed. What program are you guys using to apply it?

Rob

Probably uxtheme.dll, since most here use it I believe.

losirob said:
Ya know, I have NOT been able to get the Alienware theme installed. What program are you guys using to apply it?

Rob
You can use UXTheme Patcher or Style XP.

Man, those are top-class desktops. Good work guys.

:)

~bk said:
Nice one muzi. Which theme are you using?

Thanks ~bk. The theme has been around a while but I like it so much I use it often. It's called DigiCream. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back