selling old hardware

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Not sure if anyone here would be interested..... but i may be out of luck selling my old hardware to my friend.... so i figured i'd post it here since someone may be interested.

P4 2.4C that can easily be OC'd to 3.0ghz (and... i think still is. hmm.... think i shoulda tweaked that back to normal before unhookin it all.....)
GigaByte GA-8IK1100 Rev. 2.0 motherboard
Leadtek GeForce 6800GT
Ultra X-Connect 500w Modular Power Supply

Not sure what i have boxes for anymore....... i know i have the video card box..... i may still have the mobo box somewhere... not sure. also may still have the power supply box. still some minor stuff i'd like to buy for my current setup (maybe some quieter case fans..... better CPU fan..... maybe another hard drive..... etc...) Anybody have any offers i might consider? still not 100% sure on sellin the stuff yet (to my friend anyway. i'd LIKE to sell it.... just not sure how easy it'd be to ship if if i'm missing a box or a few).

I'd be interested in the Power Supply and the 6800GT. What are you looking for those two?

weeeeeellllll....... was kinda hoping to sell the stuff as a whole.... or at least the mobo, cpu and video card anyway.... make an offer though, and i'll think about it. just checked Pricegrabber.... and a refurbished version of my card is on mWave.com for $275

edit: oh, and jus so u know.... it's the AGP version of the 6800GT from Leadtek, not the PCI-Express version. if you want pics of all the stuff..... i might be able to get you some either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.... And the mobo and CPU also comes with the GigaByte 3D Cooler Pro that i've had on the processor just about since i've owned it.

Not a problem. I am an AMD fan, so the CPU and MOBO, would not interest me. I am interested in the 6800GT. I actually knew it was AGP, I looked up the MOBO specs, and figured it out from there.

what would you want for a price on the total package?

like i said.... make offers. so far i might be selling the cpu, mobo, and video card to my friend for like..... i dunno..... $200 or $250..

I'd offer $300 - if you can pack and ship to the UK inclusive there, possibly with some sort of shipping insurance.... I would not want express needless to say! But I expect that is likely too much trouble?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back