seating arrangements?

cupcake20

OSNN Junior Addict
dont u jus hate cinemas with seating arrangements...bloody pisses me off....i rememeber i went to see a movie with my friends...the movie has not started...but is soon to begin..there was only the last 2 rows filled and everywhere else was empty...so my friends and i at the very back right corner decided to move to the center where we can see better...and these bunch of little kids thinking that they are king ****..starts to start complainin...."uummaaa...ur not allowed to move...we will tell on you...."

sometimes..kids are jus sooo annoying ..jus feel like slappin them and say go home and suck on ur dummy....

obviously we ignored them and continued to watch the movie...one of the staffs came in..and looked at us...then the little kids started screamin out to the staff emmeber about us movin..then i looked at him and said...we paid for the movie...and we expect ourselves to be able to see the movie clearly...if we cant enjoy for what we pay..then please give us a refund and we'll leave and never come back....at this point..he jus stared and said..jus ignore those kids..and he left...the kids was confused as we were still sitting there...and we also told the staff to tell the kids to stop the noise pollution!!

lol, you musn't be in the USA, i have never been to a seating-assignment theater.

Vanquished your prob right, but one time i went to a diffrent city to see a movie, and for some reason it has so man highschool kids they actully had someone come in and tell everyone if they see anyone pull out a cellphone, they would be kicked out. So some of them tired and got kicked out. It was pretty funny actully. Who knew that they would actully enforce there rules. I never see this be done before, and i been going to alot of movies.

I can't say i have experienced this, but it doesn't seem to far-fetched. Im sure its only a matter of time before it happens in the US.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back