Screensaver Password Problem

K

KLoWn

Ok i am feeling dumb here but i can't find the setting to allow me to set the screensaver password. I click the box to enable it on settings but it never asks for it. I have done alot of reg edits i dunno if it is disabled there but anyhow HELP!! LoL

screensaver password is the tickbox, On Resume Show Welcome Screen, it is under the Screen Saver Tab under Display Properties.

i beleve you used to be able to password every screensaver i am not sure but i can on 98 as i have a dual boot :confused: if anyone can help there i9s probably a file somwhere that sorts it

what gtgarside said makes sense..if im understanding you correctly though.. you are asking where you can actually set up the password for the screensaver, not just enable it, right??

if thats the case.. then actually you don't have to create a password at all..it will just prompt you for the password you use to logon to windows with.

if im totally wrong..call me dumb..its too early in the morning..but, at least that's what i thought you were meaning....

lol..

~n:D

If your user account is P/W protected then if you tick the box I told you then when you either wiggle the mouse or tap a button on keyboard then it will show the welcome screen, from there you can then type your password and get back into your account

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back