SB driver for XP

R

RA|N

Hello everyone, if anyone knows where i can get drivers for SB audigy for XP (without buying them..)

if anyone of you know where i can get em, i would appreciate it greatly

Chris

You can't. The drivers available for download from Creative are only driver updates. They will chech to see if the original Audigy drivers have been installed and then halt the update if they don't find them. YOu can call Creative support and ask for a replacement cd. All they'll ask for is the serial number on the sound card. They'll even ship it to you for free.

how long can you wait. If you can wait til after the 1st of September then I will put them on an FTP for you. Or an image of the CD. I paid for my CD as it was less than the cost to dl the 300MB. I got the new MDP CD, I also have the original CD and the one with the XP Compatible version of Creative Recorder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back