saw Radiohead last night

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I got to see Radiohead live at the Woodlands last night (Oct. 1st). A great band and a great show. It's amazing how they reproduce their sound live... lots of fun watching Johnny play with all his equipment to make those sounds. There was a review today in the Houston paper that I found online:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/ae/music/concerts/2133956

thom yorke is a weirdo

love the song "Paranoid Android",cool

Thom appeared to be having a lot of fun... he's got a crazy sense of humor.

muzikool - looks like your signature is ripped from the Radiohead website!? Is it so?

Radiohead just played in Los Angeles at the hollywood bowl.
Heard it was a great show.

Anyways, parking was $60 in some areas and most people paid it.

My friend figured it was cheaper to get a parking ticket and he did, only $45.

Originally posted by Teddy
muzikool - looks like your signature is ripped from the Radiohead website!? Is it so?

Well, I don't remember exactly where I got it, but I do know that it is a collection of images from the "OK Computer" album. Jewelzz hooked me up with a custom sig a while back using the images. I go back to it every now and then, because it's by far my favorite sig of all the ones I've had.

Originally posted by Benny
*slaps marge*

Now look what you made me do :eek:
*slaps Benny back*
Well it's true,they bore the pants off me :p

Originally posted by Evil Marge
*slaps Benny back*
Well it's true,they bore the pants off me :p
In that case, where going togather! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back