Saving Saved Games

N

Not Bman

I am getting ready to clean my computer, reformatt and all. I am saving all my files and stuff. Sending them to another computer, since I have 4. Anyways, I was wondering how I can save, saved game files. I want to save the saved game files for NFS Underground 2. Where can I find those and such?

I'm not sure if it's the same, but for NFS Underground 1, I backed up 4 files; a UGD, opt, usr and cfg file. Granted, i'm not sure which one relates to the save game itself, but I managed to get my save game to pop up after reinstalling, and dragging the files back in :)

to find the NFSU2 saved files navigate to your root directory (Usually C:\) and then go Documents and Settings>*Your User Name*>Local Settings>Application Settings>NFS Underground 2 and all your saves will be there under the name that you used when creating a User Account for NFSU2

Thanks, that copyed alright. I'll Check back after I do all this, and see if it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back