saving images from ie...

B

beer24seven

i don't know what happened, but everytime i try saving jpeg images from the web i can only save them as bmp's. for example, right-clicking a jpeg on my web page would tell me that i could only save it as a bmp. a week ago, it let me save them as jpg's. does anybody know how to fix this? :confused:

its a stupid xp problem, just format and install win2k pro.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by P-R
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????????
?????????

just save and rename whatever it is
pic.bmp ==== pic.jpg

I was having the same problem. What I did was goto Tools - Internet Options - Temporary Internet Files and click Delete Files .

Originally posted by P-R

There's a profound statement... As much as I like Win2k I would'nt recomend that as a solution...

Well, I also had the same problem, and I noticed that if I logged on as a different user, and then tried to save the same JPEG image, it did work fine and I could just save it.

Using MS paint program gives you the option of what file type you want to use. Also a free dowload program called "ScreenShot Manager" that will allow you to take multiple screen shots by pressing the printScrn key and saving to whatever file type you want in paint program...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back