Samsung Galaxy interface

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
I know the Galaxy is an Android device, but what about that crazy water effect interface it has. Is that customized for just the Galaxy or can any Droid run it? I love to track it down and put it on my X. It is so cool!

Is it a live wallpaper? I have a Galaxy S (Captivate) but not sure what you mean. :( I believe you could probably download it someplace if you looked around. :)

I don't know how it works. My X is the only Droid I've owned so I don't know what these things are called. I've read that some of the interfaces (or whatever they are called) are tied to the manufacturer. Another example would be the crazy live weather one the Droid Incredible has. That thing is cool as well. But this one on the Galaxy (or is it Captivate? That sounds right now that I hear it) looks like the normal Droid "desktop", it has the 7 screens you can flick between but it looks like it has water on top of it. So where ever you touch you get this sweet ripple effect. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Not sure the one you want is actually on my phone but here is how you do it: android central. I'm sure if you search around XDA they probably have more also.

Those are the one's. Ocean Waves is what I was looking for. Everyone says it slows down their phones but I'd like to try it anyway. Now I just need to find the files, the ones linked on [Release] Samsung Galaxy S LWPs - xda-developers are gone now. Reps for knowing what I was talking about!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back