Sadam Hussein Arrested

Originally posted by dealer
I will buy the milk, you bring those cookies...mmm mmm mm
I'd love to, unfortunately all I have is wax fruit :confused:
But if you close your eye it almost tastes like real fruit, covered with a candle :p

I'm hoping that capturing Saddam will answer some important questions, questions that some of us here somehow already know the answer to. That's my thought on all of this, and let me apologize in advance for my optimism.

very good writing Perris :cool:

i personally think that bin laden will give himself up in about 2-3 weeks ;)

Originally posted by muzikool
I'm hoping that capturing Saddam will answer some important questions, questions that some of us here somehow already know the answer to. That's my thought on all of this, and let me apologize in advance for my optimism.

Nicely said muzikool! :D

I'd like to think our children didn't die for to fill the pockets of bushes buddies in the self defence industries ...or as one of the expenses of bushes re election strategy also muzikool

I hope so bad that I am wrong, and that there is a reason besides bushes trying to get popular in his failed presidency, and get re elected... something that will help America...so I am just as optimistic as you are muzikool

let's cross our fingers

as far as the answers you thik you already know;

bush already knew there was no reason for him to start his little war...he knew he was making everything up...his aids, his scientists, his government organizations have told us numerous times he was well informed of what was there, what he would find, and what would happen to the effort of war in this case....

bush wanted his war anyway

so what do you think saddam will tell us that we don't already know?

where he stored those wmd's?

hmmm...ok, I'll bite....let's optimistically wait to find out where these wmd's the one's that all of our information, our technology, our satalites, etc, tell us are not there...we'll wait to see if saddam has methods to that overcome our survaillance

I hope he does show us these wmd's, as I've said so many times, I don't want these children to be dead as a campaign drive...which is what it surely looks like now

so I'll wait to see what we "learn" from saddam

my prediction;

this is a very little man, this saddam

he will say whatever bush wants him to say...and the public will run around all smiles and say; SEE?

but as far as any "oroof"

I'm expecting more forgeries...who here doesn't expect more forgeries from this man in office?

this is a very little man, this saddam

he will say whatever bush wants him to say...and the public will run around all smiles and say; SEE?
I doubt it, he is anything but a "little man".
The most bush can politically achieve with his capture is recreating him as a monster, and thus justifying the war.

Ohhh for the love of god. Get this 1 point straight. Saddam had/has WMD's. How do I know, because the U.S. gave them to him, and so did North Korea as well as Russia (Russia did it through the black market, not offically according to reports). So we know that he has/had them. If he no longer has them and say sold them, why the big fuss with the U.N. weapons inspectors? Why not say, go ahead look all you want, and make a fool out of them when they couldn't find anything. That would have been alot more damaging to the "evil west" than pushing for war, plus Saddam would have had the backing of darn near the entire world against the U.S.'s claims.

Use your heads people. If a cop stops a car, and asks to search for suspected drugs and the driver refuses, more than likley he has something to hide, like the kilo of coke in the trunk. It is that thing that is called common sense that far too many times folks seem too lose.

Now I am not saying that the whole premis of this war was what was presented. I am certain there are altier motives behind it (like the U.S. energy crisis to name one). Attack that to your hearts content, but really, smell what your shoveling. Every word out of the presses mouth becomes some of you folk's gospel, word for word. Now I know that doesn't apply to all of you as a few of you have actually stated original thoughts and feelings on the subject, and whether I agree or disagree, I applaud you for thinking for yourselves, I just wish more people would do the same.

my gawd

if they were there when bush said they were there, (remember?...he said they were an eminant threat, a clear and present danger...and we had to start a war tomorrow...remember that? he needed to start a war even though all of the inspectors said that they could go were they wanted to, and all that...remember this?)

they were not there, and bush knew they were not there when he wanted to go ahead with his little war

they didn't miraculously dissapear did they...even bush isn't trying to say that

or were they so small, we couldn't track the transport of these WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

is that what you're gong with...they moved them and we didn't see them being moved

or are you forgetting that now he's saying, (SINCE HE KNOWS WE KNOW THERE ARE NO WEAPONS) that this war was not about those wmd's...very convenient

they are not there now, and they weren't there when bush wanted to get popular again...he knew that, but that didn't stop him

you are trying to extrapolate...you think since saddam said he got rid of those wmd's , he must not have.

keep believing bush about those...good job

as far as believing the press...the press has never ever given a president more free reighn to say and do whatever he wants then this president

this press is so pro what ever bush wants to lie about next, that it's scary

Honestly when we do find WMD it wont matter. Whether Bush finds WMD or cures cancer the Bush haters will still hate Bush.In this is no argument. Apparently some people need something to hate and Bush is it. Same thing goes for America. Some peep will always hate America. Of course they all have their reasons,and they cant wait to tell you them. :p

absolutely the oposite is the case here

the fact that bush lies, and children die for his lies doesn't matter to bush lovers one bit....they will go on and give him full reign to say and do whatever he wants.

kill American children, ravage the image and posterity of this land for generations untold...it's fine, he's a republican.

what more damage can one head of state do to a land?

time and time again, every single thing he's said turns out to be another lie, his very aids tell us this...but the bush lovers don't care one bit, they will continue to love him no matter what.

so the reverse is true

when wmd's are found?hehe...very amusing...they are not there jan, they are gone...when they will be found doesn't matter, as it's obvious they could not have possibly been a clear and present danger.

or do you forget how important it was for bush to start his war immediately.?

he needed his war soon, otherwise his popularity would have fallen beyond repair, so he started his liittle war regardless of what the world opinion was.

everyone knew long ago the weapons were gone..., the cia told bush they were gone long before bush started his little war.

ha...I will cherish the day we find something...something to justify the fact that my patriots have died for this mans pleasure...

I am ever amazed how much quarter a republican gives another republican...let them say and whatever they want to say and do...the price?...it doesn't matter, he's a republican

want to fall back on that old "people that hate bush"?

no, it's people that lie and cheat and forge that these people hate...bush has earned his way there.

my gawd

if they were .................. to say and do whatever he wants then this president

this press is so pro what ever bush wants to lie about next, that it's scary

You should run for office, you avoid the questions like a BS politician.

If Saddam had nothing to hide, why fight the UN inspectors? Why risk being removed from power, and hunted like a dog?

(And if you say you don't understand the meaning of the word "Why" I am going to have to slap ya)

]Originally posted by dealer
when wmd's are found?...very amusing...they are not there jan, they are gone...when they will be found doesn't matter, as it's obvious they could not have possibly been a clear and present danger.

or do you forget how important it was for bush to start his war immediately.?

Humm lets think about this for a second. For months you have been warned about WMD's and WMD programs........... the UN weapons inspectors are getting close to finding what ever you have............. what do you do?

You kick the UN weapons inspectors out of the county, (hummm funny Saddam did that) you now realize a collolition is comming to get you...... Do you A) Sell all your WMD's to who ever will take them B) Hold them, the US and 40+ other nations are just bluffing
or C) Hide or Destroy them before the colition gets there, I mean really it is only a country of 169,235 sq mi. where do you hide this stuff...........:rolleyes:

You choose a really bad agency also BTW.......... the CIA? Come on now, the term Military Intelligence isn't a laughing term for nothing. They are as likley to say that grass is purple as to say there are no WMD's.

Originally posted by Maveric169
You should run for office, you avoid the questions like a BS politician.

couldn't, much too much honesty here

If Saddam had nothing to hide, why fight the UN inspectors? Why risk being removed from power, and hunted like a dog?

let's see now...the inspectors were quite happy...they were going where ever they wanted...this bush was able to get...but when the inspectors were saying they could go anywhere, and they found nothing, bush had to raise the bar, and instead he insisted that saddam actually produce the weapons that were not there....did you forget this?

so that's the history of this effort.

Humm lets think about this for a second. For months you have been warned about WMD's and WMD programs........... the UN weapons inspectors are getting close to finding what ever you have............. what do you do?

You kick the UN weapons inspectors out of the county,

seems a little revisionary here...the inspectors were going where ver they wanted by the time we started the war...that is exactly why bush needed to start the war immediately, he knew nothing was to be found

(hummm funny Saddam did that) you now realize a collolition is comming to get you...... Do you A) Sell all your WMD's to who ever will take them B) Hold them, the US and 40+ other nations are just bluffing
or C) Hide or Destroy them before the colition gets there, I mean really it is only a country of 169,235 sq mi. where do you hide this stuff.

we are talking about weapons of mass destruction for gods sake...you make believe any of this hiding and sellng and destroying could actually happen without our knowing about it.

You choose a really bad agency also BTW.......... the CIA? Come on now, the term Military Intelligence isn't a laughing term for nothing. They are as likley to say that grass is purple as to say there are no WMD's.

these are the people bush was basing his information on...these are the people he said he got the information from in the first place, and that's why we got that war

they then said that he forced them into lying

so you make the case against bush with your assesment of the cia

AND NOW THE MOST TELLING ARGUMENT AGAINST ANYBODY THAT THINKS SADDAM SOMEHOW OVERCAME OUR SURVAILANCE, AND MANAGED TO HIDE THESE ALLEGED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

if he could hide those monsters, why was he hiding in a ditch?

why couldn't he hide himself as well?

the question is rhetorical of course

if he had such sophisticated hiding techniques, he would not have been running and hiding in ditches

As far as Saddams ability to hide stuff, as I have said somewhere else:

Imagine WMD the size of a .... swimming pool. Imagine the whole desert to bury it in the size of California.

Remember all the troops and all the time we spent there until somebody jus "happened" upon the tip of an airplane tail-piece.

Turned out to be 30 russian mig fighter jets buried under the sand! Each one about the size of a football field!

What were we talkin about...oh yeah..WMD prob no bigger than a small swimming pool. :p

Nice Av Xsiv! :cool:

right jan..., as I said, he moved these things you think total the size of a swimming pool (hardly,much bigger as far as what bush told us he had, but let's go with that stretch, since you want to stick with it)...you know those weapons that put America in clear and present danger only the size of a swimming pool. (hoo boy)

and he did this transporting and hiding thing of a these wmds the size of swimming pools in a dessert no less.

and we couldn't track that hiding stuff to boot, as far as your hypothesis would go.

and then with all of that ease of hiding these swimming pools, he was hiding himself in a hole, not able to shave or comb his hair, or shower, or get rid of lice or fix his teeth.

good one jan

howz this;

IF THERE ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, HOW BOUT BUSH GIVE A 25 MILLION DOLLAR REWARD FOR TAKING US WHERE THEY ARE?

gauranteed, if weapons of mass destruction exist, we'd have them found in weeks, and it would cost so much less then what bush has us rinning around making believe we are doing

is bush going to make that offer?

ummmm

no

because when nobody comes forward, this story republicans want to stick to becomes non existant in appearance as well as in fact

Bush didn't lie, Iraq did have WMD, and we just found one of them hiding in a hole in the ground. :)

Bush didn't lie, Iraq did have WMD, and we just found one of them hiding in a hole in the ground. :)
A sudden urge to hug and sing Kumbaya.

want to fall back on that old "people that hate bush"?

no, it's people that lie and cheat and forge that these people hate...bush has earned his way there.

YEAH, I agree 100% with that point (and others).

Maybe the US government should practice what they preach... how many international laws have they(and other countries) broken because of this war? Will they be punished for it? It's sad that there was injustice in order to get the so-called justice Bush & Co. is/was after.

Then again, maybe we Anti-America (which most of us aren't, we're anti-bulls**t artists that somehow lead our countries and government agencies) are all blind and deaf and Mr. Bush & Co. actually did invade Iraq to save the average Iraqi citizen... YEAH RIGHT!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back