Sadam Hussein Arrested

Originally posted by bman™
its good that we caught him, but we still need to worry about that other guy!

Theres always gonna be somebody else isnt there? True that it would subside their buisiness somewhat (maybe, hopefully a lot!) but these terrorists would simply annoint somebody else to take their place when these guys are gone.

What else are they gonna do? They are trained from "kindergarden" to hate the west and that it is good (and that there is a "reward") to kill us. We have to start at the schools where they are taught. This will take generations. But we have to start somewhere.

You mean George Dubbya right?

I was pretty surprised he was caught, and alive at that - to say the least. I wonder what they will do to him now.

And awesome avatar xsiv :D

yes, fine we caught this really bad guy...as jewelzz says...there will always be a really bad guy

did everyone forget exactly why we started this war?...it wasn't about "getting saddam"...if you remember, he could have stayed in power if he produced his (non existant) wmd's

so we caught him...very very nice...really tough one there wasn't it...though it seems like the ineptitude bush demonstrated in this mountainous task is somehow now lauded as some kind of success

there are no weapons of mass destruction...bush lied about them, and he knew he was lying about them...he had to lie about them in order to mount this rediculous war against saddam, didn't he.

at every turn, another lie, another organization saying they were forced to lie on bush's behalf.

our satalites can count the hair on a mans arm...any...ANY..radioactive material is easily spotted...every wristwatch that golws in the dark is known about

and any movement of anything big enough to be mass destruction weapon is easily spotted.

does anoyone think that the fact that we caught this idiot also means he had those "nuqular" weapons?

this little feud bush had with saddam had nothing whatsoever to do with wmd american peace and posterity

it's was all about getting re elected

show me one sane person that thinks that the lives of americans that are now gone for ever was a fine price to pay to 1) catch this non entity, and 2) to now give the rest of the world a rallying point to harbor their hate against americans

show me one person that would pay the price we payed before it all was spent

now, if bush can find that guy in afghanistan, there is a person that really attacked us...oops...don't bring him up...we are trying to forget about him...you know, we took our boys and girls from that real task to find this saddam guy

I will laud bush when he does something he was supposed to do for our country and not something he made up for his own pleasure

this little feud he had with saddam is fine and dandy...now iraqis don't have to suffer him...instead american families have to suffer...their children have died...and generations will be in fear of more attacts not less...this we all have to suffer for this "great feat"

he will get re elected for it though, so his strtegy worked after all

And they were shoving a flash light down his throat. To find what? A mini-bomb? :p

Capturing Saddam is progress, and for that reason, it is good. Yay!!! :D

Don't worry, He'll be mysteriously discovered in a hut in Afghanistan, a couple of weeks before election time :p

Originally posted by Benny
Don't worry, He'll be mysteriously discovered in a hut in Afghanistan, a couple of weeks before election time :p

this is correct

Originally posted by Enyo

I cant say if the public were deceived intentionally so I'm not going to call anyone a liar.

I can...so can his own cia...so can colon powell...so can his own scientists

his very own cia said unequivicably that they told him there was not likely to be these weapons long before he started his little war and gauranteed that he would find the wmd's the cia said were not there

they told him unequivicably that the docments he wanted to use as "proof" was forged "as crudely as a child would forge a high school test"

his own scientists told him anything he was using as "hard proof" was not at all consistant with what he wanted these objects to be

doesn't anybody remember those "tubes of mass destruction"?...that "proof"

his own scientists tell us they told him they were common tubes, for conventional fair.

ha...these tubes were so small, powell carried them under his arm, then he refused to present them in front of the u.n. though bush wanted hime to...because it was too rediculous to make believe these thingys were dangerous

his own colon powell says he new those "tubes of mass destruction" was not proof at all, and in fact was just ( to use his own words) a "pitch"

how about those "vans of mas destruction"...remember those?

his own scientists tell us again they told him these "vans" could not be what he wanted to say they were. (they were nothing, obviously, and bush was told they were nothing before he said they were something)

how about the best one

I'm sure you remember that "balsa wood drone" of mass destruction don't you...hoo boy...lots of mass destruction could happen with that little baby, let me tell you.

ha...this was a line of site remote controll toy airaplane (prop to be sure)...the kind that you buy for your nephew on christmass

lots pf danger there wasn't there.

he definately knew he was lying about every one of these rediculous claims of "proof".

he just wanted to have his little war...put his college buddies defence companies in the black again...get re elected

so now, our children dead, billions of dollars to his buddies in defence, a ravaged and hated world image as compared to the wealth of image we had before his little war

but a great popularity campaign to be sure...I hope whoever runs for president...democrat or republican...understand what this man has done to the future of America...and England as well, but let's give blair that blame too

I'm also wondering if anybody heard anything about us finding any training camps for terrorists.

you know, like the kind we find all over the place over where we belong

no?

of course not...there are none of those either

he is still going on about this to though isn't he

now, we also can't forget his cia told him they could not at all assiciate saddam with 9/11...

bush didn't care what the proof was, he wanted to use 9/11 to his benefit, and he would say saddam was involved regardless of what his own information told him

Originally posted by dealer
I'm also wondering if anybody heard anything about us finding any training camps for terrorists.

you know, like the kind we find all over the place over where we belong

no?

of course not...there are none of those either

yea, and wax fruits, no reports of them either, I bet they don't have wax fruit in Iraq.

and cookies, you know the ones with chocolate chips inside... i can go for one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back