[Rumor] Apple 42" and 50" Plasma Displays

so long as it was a saver that kept changing and wasnt static...

yes

Cool. /shakes notes it down.... must have screensaver turned on when have enough dough to get a cool looking plasma. :)

If you are looking at LCD projection TV's then burn-in can be pretty bad. I've seen a 60" Mitsubishi with the logo from some news channel burned-in. It's like it's crisp or anything, but there is a blur in the bottom corner at all times. You can definitely see it if you look for it.

DLP projection does not suffer from burn-in at all.

You need to remember though that OS X has the toolbar permenantly at the top of the screen... so everytime you use it, you're displaying a nice big white bar at the top of your screen.

Meh. Don't really care, my next Mac will interface directly with my brain and project onto my eye lids... or something. Ahem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back