Roxio error....

T

Team_Posi

Im having repetitive problems with Roxio!

here's a pic...
error.jpg

Does anybody recognize this error or know how to fix this.
I'm thinking it's the CD's im using, they're VERY cheap [not name brand]. I heard TDK is the BEST, will that help me?

Thanx!

hmm...

I've used Roxio for a long time and I've never seen this error. If you're thinking about trashing the CDRs that you are using, then try reinstalling the application first. If that doesn't work, then maybe it is the discs. I wouldn't say TDK is the best necessarily... I prefer Sony and Fuji because they don't scratch easily. Also, check the Roxio website too see what the error means. I imagine you could find some answers there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back