Router Problem :(

Keshik

OSNN Addict
I'm using a Linksys 4 port cable/DSL router. My problem is that when I'm plugged in through the router to my ADSL modem, I can't access the internet. However, I can access other computers on my network (finally, finally got that to work ). If I plug straight from my computer to the modem the internet works fine.

The problem is that I want to be able to have both computers plugged into the router and online at the same time. It was working fine before, it just stopped randomly for no apparent reason. No config or hardware changes.

If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be much appreciated. Thanks

What cables are being used? - Are they standard Cat-5 or Cat-5 crossed?

You need to access the router's configuration page, use PPPoE as your connection type, enter your username and password from your ISP (Interent Service Provider).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back