Room Riddle...

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
It's Sunday, and I'm bored, so I thought I'd pass on something a friend asked everyone at work yesterday...

The Room
There's a room, and only certain objects are allowed into the room due to a rule that is imposed, the room has walls, but three not four, the room can have a floor but no ceiling, you may take in a pizza, with cheese, but no ham.

Question
What is the rule?

Rules for this thread:
1. Don't post the answer here, it will spoil it for others, instead send it to me via PM/Email/IM/IRC (all available in my profile) and your name will be edited into this post.

2. You may ask if objects are allowed in, then I, or others who know the answer can confirm if the item is or is not allowed into the room.

3. There are no clues (You'll understand when you figure it out) however if you ask for an object that may enter, one can be posted.

Enjoy :p :D

Correct Answers
  1. Khayman
  2. dexter
  3. Lee
  4. Ohzopants
  5. Ferretlovers
  6. muzikool
  7. Electronic Punk
  8. Henyman
  9. lad_in_brum
  10. Mainframeguy
  11. Hybrid
  12. Nick

Warning The answer has been posted later in this thread, if you wish to view the answer, click here

Is the pizza an entire pizza, or just a slice?

This riddle was on the radio the other day! DAMN IT! i didn't hear the answer!

Can a dog be in the room?

how about a pony?? I'd like to have a pony in the room...

how about a table?? I'd like to have a table to eat the pizza off of ... and a chair. So can I have a table and a chair??

(Khayman) is there an exit?
(SPeedY_B) Nope, no exit
(Khayman) i knew you where going to say that
(SPeedY_B) heh :)

(dexter) It built like a triangel?
(SPeedY_B) nope

(Khayman) are their lights in the room
(SPeedY_B) no

(Khayman) are there windows
(SPeedY_B) no

(Khayman) is there a mirror
(SPeedY_B) there can be, yeah :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back