roger federer wins wimbeldon

Sazar

Rest In Peace
cracker of a game... this guy played out of his mind this fortnight... honestly speaking...

felt bad for philippousis because of all he had to overcome to get to the finals... but well played both of them... and kudos to roger... he backs up his domination of sampras a couple of years ago with a win today...

well played...

:)

btw.. those who have not seen him play in real life... this guy really has to be seen to be believed..

/me watched him @ nasdaq100 tourney in key biscayne start of the year... :)

Originally posted by Enyo
Was a great game and a wonderful moment when he won :)

Philippousis played well and as he says, we have not seen the last of him. He will be back.

dammit... now I know why phillipousis lost :(

YOU watched the game... dammit enyo... its all your fault.. a fairy tale it woulda been.. but noooo... you had to watch the bloody game..

:confused:

why enyo... why ?

:(

it hurts that he lost even more when your a fellow aussie...

go scud!
he will be back...and look out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back