Road Rage Test

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
http://www.roadragetest.co.uk/

Post your scores, if you dare. Here's mine :D

You are a White Van Man
Alright geezer!! You fancy your self a bit don't you? Patience is certainly not one of your virtues. In fact anyone getting in your way is likely to come a cropper before they even have time to apologise. You're a loose canon, and while you think you are God's gift to driving, everyone else is not so sure. You drive fast, drive hard, drive with anger in your eyes and fear in your passengers. You drive in the hard shoulder, jump reds, use the hand brake to turn, the bus lane is your lane, cyclists don't pay road tax so you drive them off the road. Reckless and dangerous - you need to put your fag out, your paper down, turn off your phone and concentrate!

85% Woohoo I'm A psycho :D

That is good............................isn't it :confused:

Originally posted by Bytes back
85% Woohoo I'm A psycho :D

That is good............................isn't it :confused:
Damn Bb and I thought I was a maniac on the roads :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Damn Bb and I thought I was a maniac on the roads :D

You haevn't been to Cornwall Have you Jewellz, When you have to go somewhere 20 Miles away and it takes you an hour and a half because of all the tourists clogging the roads with caravans or trying to go up narrow lanes (and I mean NARROW) with them you learn how to drive mean :D

Originally posted by Bytes back

You haevn't been to Cornwall Have you Jewellz, When you have to go somewhere 20 Miles away and it takes you an hour and a half because of all the tourists clogging the roads with caravans or trying to go up narrow lanes (and I mean NARROW) with them you learn how to drive mean :D
Ha, you haven't been to South Tucson where you dodge bullets with every turn :p

Gotta love the description:

You are Edgy
You're up and down like a Yo-Yo - your driving depends upon your mood - which can be a dangerous thing. You're like Jekyll and Hyde; people who know you as the sweet person you are normally will be shocked if they ever catch you stuck at road works. If things are right in the world, you are calm and considerate and everyone is safe. If it's been a bad day however, and you're running late and hit some traffic - then you turn a little bit funny. It is a good thing you took this test - you may think you are rational and level headed, but your inner psyche reveals a dark, reckless side that must be kept in check if you want to reach old age.

In a nutshell, don't mess with my serenity. :D

hehe, that describes me too. But I guess in reality I'm a freak on the road. Move over or be run over :D

60%.. You are Edgy. Try driving in Manila in the Philippines and you will know why I am edgy.

It's every driver for themselves and to hell with the road laws..

What.. you are meant to stop at a red light..hmmm, didn't know that. What.. you mean you have to stop at predestrian crossings...hmmm, didn't know that. You mean there are road laws...hmmm, didn't know that. Ok officer, how much was the bribe you wanted??

Originally posted by Rickman
I'm 50-50 some make and some don't and that's on a good day.hehe:D
Oh, where in Jersey Rickman? Jersey gurl here :) living in AZ now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back