Review: Along Came Polly

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by muzikool, Jan 26, 2004.

1. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

Checked out this movie last night with the girlfriend and a couple of others. It stars Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston. There were some hilarious scenes, but overall there wasn't much of anything new. Philip Seymour Hoffman was also in the cast as Stiller's friend, and he was the best character in my opinion. Then again, he was also the best actor in the cast, so that didn't come as much of a surprise. Overall, it was entertaining but I probably wouldn't see it again.

3/5 NTFS Stars

2. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

I saw this other night as well and it was ok. I laughed here and there and Jennifer Aniston showed some skin (no nudity but still kinda hot) :p

3. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Jennifer Aniston should stick to doing tv. I haven't seen her in a good role yet.

4. muzikool

What about Office Space? Not a huge role, but she wasn't too bad in that. "I love Kung Fu." :)

5. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Yeah, she's been in good movies, don't get me wrong, it's just I don't think she's a very talented actress. She plays the same type of role in every movie.

6. muzikool

Very true. And as for the actors in "Friends," I'd probably put her at the bottom of the list as far as talent is concerned.

7. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Fo Sho!

8. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

What about The Good Girl? very good, not same as usual stuff

9. muzikool

I'm aware that she played a bit of a different role in this movie, but I never did see it, so I can't say much.

10. funky dredd

funky dredd Moderator

She played a really good part in Good Girl. Definately one to see!