Return to Castle Wolfenstein

T

tengcm

Loaded Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the first time, i get this error message "GLW_StartOpenGL() - Could not load OpenGL subsystem".

Please let me know how to solve this problem.............

Thanks!

i had the same problem waht you do is download ur lastest denator drivers.

Yes, download the latest drivers. If you are using the XP native drivers, they don't have OpenGL support.

Yes, download the latest drivers. If you are using the XP drivers, they don't have OpenGL support.

Don't believe what any of these people say... download the latest drivers :D

Just a hunch but you might wanna download the latest drivers...

perhaps you could downl.... Oh, was that said already:D . Oops....

I think you all wrong, in my opinion he should consider, just consider, maybe downloading the latest drivers,

u guys r terrible :p :p :p

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Tricky

Oh !

Download the latest drivers ?

Agara los "Drivers" mas Nuevos! :rolleyes:
Translation:
"Get the newest Drivers!" :p

Ba ba ba bad to the bone. Ba ba ba bad. :D

You're listening to what these people have to say? They don't know what their talking about! Download the latest drivers, man!! DO IT NOOOOOWWW!!!!

If you don't do it your machine will only startup in 256 color mode and your wallpaper will be the shaddy red, yellow, green, and blue dots from Windows 3.11. What's worse is your resolution will be 640x480! (Oh, the humanity!) You'll get dialoges that rival most goodyear blimps! You don't want that man!

:D :D :D

I reckon downloading the latest drivers should solve that problem...

Ooh eer.

The following should help: First, with your right index finger press your Power On button . You should hear a series of whirls and whines (these are your case/cpu/power fans, nothing to worry about). Next, log-on to Windows (this may require a password if your system has been configured to request one). You should now be at your Desktop. Locate your Browser icon with your mouse. (This may require manuevering your mouse arrow over the icon). Either Double click or Right click the browser icon to gain access to the internet. Using your favorite search engine type Nvidia.com . At this point, Nvidia's web page should appear. Maneuver your mouse arrow to the upper-left portion of the screen over Driver Downloads . At this point, a context menu should display. Select your current operating system . Follow Nvidia's instructions for a successful download.

Disclaimer:

"I accept no responsiblity for damage to your system. While system fatalities are quite rare, they can and do sometimes occure. SnookBooger assumes no responsibility or liability to your system." You are following these instructions at your own risk!:D

wow! amazing I just fixed this! and all I had to do was download the latest drivers!! you all are such a huge help!!
thanks!!!
ehehehehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back