Retro Flash Games

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Hi All,
Im looking for retro flash games for my website (www.scottyb.co.uk) - i already have Pacman, Space Invaders, Hexxagon, Simple Simon, Tetris, Snake and Tic Tac Toe, but im hoping to get quite a few more and set up a kinda retro gaming zone for people.

Anyone know where i can get some - it would be preferable to have some sort of high score functionality as well, but i can see past that if there good games.

Any Ideas?

Great idea, I just been on your site playing space invaders, I ant played it in years. I couldn’t save my score but it was good anyway. :)

Hmm,
Im surprised to hear that you couldnt save your score, i just tried it again and its fine on my end. What happened when it want to the high score table?

Glad to hear you liked it anyway.

I tried to click on the save high score and nothing happened. I didn’t log on to your site could that have had something to do with it.
I will give it another go later.

Soz my fault it works perfect, I didn’t see the flashing cursor, I was waiting for it to take me to the high score page. DOH!!!

hehe that was fun!.
I haven't heard that space invaders laser sound for years.
At least 20!.:eek:

Dunno where you'd source it, but two of my faves from yesteryear are
Galaxians, and Gorf.
Would love to see them there too :D

Hell,
So would I - I want to get defender as well if possible but i cant find them.

Im gonna have a good Google around tonight i think.

Oh and thanks for the feedback Dogfighter, had me worried there.
:p

I used to like defender. I think it was the next game we had in the local pub after space invaders. Wow that is really bringing back some very old memory’s. I hope you find it. :p

Booo!! - you need to login...

And Benny - What the.... Talk about being owned on your own site.
Are you the Pacman master or summit?
:D

TheBlueRaja said:
Im looking for retro flash games for my website
check here: TimberFrog.com Games - no stupid ads, game works right in your page, easy to insert (one line of javascript), and my favorite - "Save highscore" is implemented :) Not sure they are Flash though - may be Java or Javascript also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back