Requirements for Becoming a MOD

Originally posted by almostfamous88
you got that right sazar!!!!!

That scares me badly, almostfamous88 a mod :p :D

Neo, I suppose you have chances at being a mod, if you're around for a very long time, or you've done something for the website, or all the moderators come together and decide they all like you very much.

Just be yourself, and you'll see. this website has plently of mods though, so I doubt that it will happen any time soon, unless we get lots o new sections

n I bet Neo is gonna be an active member, started a lot of new threads allready ;) :eek: :p

an active member? or just another rival to your spam king title? ;)

just thought xsiv should know nick is not far off your post total :)

I Moderate the content I post, but lately I do a crappy job.

The first problem with you becoming a MOD neo1980, is that you're only 3 days and 38 posts old... yer tooo young DooooD. :D

Second thing is one day ya just wake up and *poof* you're a MOD. Simple huh? :blink:

The worse thing you can ever ever do... is ask :eek:

Ooooops, tooooo laaaate :p

Originally posted by Sazar

It'll take 'em another week at least to catch 'em

Let me see, if I want to become a Mod I should:

1] Give kickbacks

2} Correct others in there wrong doings

3) Wait my turn

4] Give kickbacks

5] Give kickbacks

Question:

Are you guys modeling you guidelines after the U.S. government?

:eek: :) :happy:

Originally posted by Sazar

Heh, heh, heh :) It was been realized! I have a week of vacation coming up, today, with no work, nothing.

Time...time to spam.

I have 1000 more posts to catch up to him. Not bad. First, I gotta out do Gonaads, and Jewelzz, but that's easy stuff. Give me a day, and a little bit of rum.

1st dont ask to be a mod...second wait.....and wait....there are lots of outher ppl infrount of you.

make a lot of posts but not just spam *cough* nick *cough*

I spam in my home, really long thread. I can do anything in my house....almost....

I guess Nick M took Mafia from Russia's spam master title???

I still get a chuckle out of all the one line or one Smiley responses.

Oh sorry - better get back on topic - - - - which was - - - - - oh yea, Requirements for being a Mod.

Actually the first requirement for being a Mod should be that you want to be one - which I don't, never have and never will!

I feel my role in this family is that of a grandpa - someone has to look out for the kids and grandkids and protect them aginst the likes of Jewelzz, Evil Marge, Gonaads, and that dude that can't spell American (EP).:D :D

BTW - I enjoy my perceived role also!

uh oh dy.

I didn't want to be a mod at all.

...was afraid it take off my edge and enjoyment.

this actually did happen a bit, but the responsibility and added pleasure of being part of the administration was worth the trade.

when you become a mod, it's harder to speculate, as you don't want to be wrong...also, it's harder to formulate in public, as sometimes you can look foolish for doing it.

in addition of course, when you are a moderator, you cannot be as crass as most of us like to be.

but the trade becomes worth it.

it's like the feeling when you realize you've grown up...hard to give up your childish ways, but the new promise sends you forward.

dealer

I understand everything you so elegantly wrote - man you ought to be a writter (;) )

- but Modding is still something that does not "float my boat" so to speak - it is of no importance to me. I honestly do not have the need for the title - nor the desire to accept the responsibility!

However - please don't ever think that I do not appreciate all the hard work that all the admin staff put into this forum.

"It's a tough job, but someone has to do it" - I can't remember who said that!
:D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back