Request - banner for website

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by Unleashed, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Hi guys,
    I have a bit of a dilemma - I have absolutely no artistic skill whatsoever, and I require a banner for a thing my dad and a friend of his are setting up.
    Basically, it's a free advice site about sports nutrition, homeopathy in sports and bodybuilding. There's a basic FAQ, but if you have an advanced question you can email them your question and they'll answer it on the site.
    What I'm asking for is a banner for the top of the site 780 x 150 wide that essentially is a collage of sports nutrition related items i.e. images of fruit, vitamins, supplements, weight benches etc.

You will be most welcome to advertise yourself and your website on the banner as well.

Thanks!

2. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I've done some banners before, but nothing with a collage of images, so I'm not sure that I'm up to the challenge. It would be easier if you or your Dad would find the images and then maybe I (or someone else) could put them all together. Stock photo websites would be a good place to look.

3. deboz

deboz just wait till I finish

What's suppose to be written on the banner's name? and what's the color scheme you want to use? and how flashy u want it to look(i don't do flashy anyhow). Does it have to be animated? u need to give the FORUM more info if u want help? or u got it already?