request - avatar and sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kush

High On Life!
yo guys time for a new one! if its possible can it be animated cuz what im ganna request spins!

can i get a white avatar and sig like psuedo killers with a wheel with spinners on it that spin if possible with a cool font that says themafia_69 pull up to the light rims still spinnin'

Attachments

• Spinner.jpg
    Spinner.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 91
What if I make you one without a spinning wheel?

~bk said:
What if I make you one without a spinning wheel?
sure why not anything is better than nothing i mean cant really be picky since im not the one making it;)

And yeah, one more question. What sizes do you want for your sig and ava?

like a square for the av and the sig a big rectangle same size as psuedokiller

can we use sig 2 but a white backround and add the words pull up to the light rims still spinnin'

I can make it white but I don't know how to spin the rims. Sorry. Tell me if you want with white background.

no no i dont mean spin them, i mean add the words into the sig "Pull up to the Light Rims Still Spinnin'"

Oh ok. So you want your name and "Pull up to the Light Rims Still Spinnin" in your sig with a white background?

A couple of quickies. Sorry, black background.

Attachments

• spinner.gif
    spinner.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 64
  • spinsig.gif
    spinsig.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 76
uhh tiny spelling mistake u added an s to light

im tryin to edit xsivs try to make the backround white will finish and tell you guys which one i will use because i know u both worked hard on this and dont wanna disapoint anyone that im not using theirs

gtg sleep tommow well finish this up thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back