Reputation Button

Nice NetRyder :)
MFG: I had to do a shift refresh myself at work.

Nice work NetRyder, I really like the "reworked" version. :classic:

Report button are for hookers and fat people!

Thread Reopened for something:

Netryder, seeing as I got you into winhec and the x64 launch (gonna use this excuse for the rest of the year now!) could you perhaps think up some images for the newish, yet unfinished forumhome additions

The get new posts for this forum and show new post for this forum. They currently have placeholders and I had forgotten about em! Shock horror!

On this subject, is there away of removing points you feel are not just in being given to you?

Nope, not from the user end, tho I may be able to do something from the admin end or as a last resort the database.
The reputation system was not really thought out as well as it could have been in vBulletin 3 - basically the reason I had it switched off totally for a long time. I finally thought we could get away with using it if I removed negative points and null points as who would moan about recieving positive rep?

Electronic Punk said:
Thread Reopened for something:

Netryder, seeing as I got you into winhec and the x64 launch (gonna use this excuse for the rest of the year now!) could you perhaps think up some images for the newish, yet unfinished forumhome additions

The get new posts for this forum and show new post for this forum. They currently have placeholders and I had forgotten about em! Shock horror!
You mean the up and down arrow buttons?

Alrighty. Tons of stuff happening this week. Just give me some time so that the dust settles and I'll get something up soon. :)

Looks like the buttons were replaced by the vB update. I'll move this thread back to the Current section until we get the new ones in. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back