Reputation Button

well I think the report post one is a bit too red (if indeed that is possible.)

No one has mentioned to Paul that his thumbs up (to me anyways) looks more like a chicken than a thumbs up
Hehehe

Sorry man, It really does... I had to look REAL close to see what it was supposed to be. :D

mlakrid said:
No one has mentioned to Paul that his thumbs up (to me anyways) looks more like a chicken than a thumbs up
Hehehe

Sorry man, It really does... I had to look REAL close to see what it was supposed to be. :D

Paul? I'm assuming that's Mainframeguy's real name. The thumbs up is basically just the one from the Post Icons, except reversed. I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

vivid

What about some sort of Super Mario-type coin?

Something like this, but done by someone who's better in PS:

Attachments

• Coin.jpg
    Coin.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 169
I liked the star. It's clean and easy to understad. A coin or medal probably wouldn't be as good. And theose scales (or wad or paper or whatever :p) need to go, they're not intuitive or easily understandable in any way.

Zedric said:
And theose scales (or wad or paper or whatever :p) need to go, they're not intuitive or easily understandable in any way.

I second that! Get rid of them!! :)

vivid_vibe said:
Paul? I'm assuming that's Mainframeguy's real name. The thumbs up is basically just the one from the Post Icons, except reversed. I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

vivid

Yup

:D

Damn, I will do it when I get home :)
I need to be pestered tho, after work I normally enter a undisturbable zone.

*poke poke* just a reminder in-case you'd forgot.

Plus I'm just rummaging about the problems area :p

nice new icons. o my starry eyed surprise. im seein stars da da da. oakenfold for ya lol. well don't rep me now, star me!

Electronic Punk said:
well I think the report post one is a bit too red (if indeed that is possible.)
Good to see you replaced them .. but I see what you mean now. Maybe it could be knocked back a notch?

Perhaps it's just in my head but icons look a tad bit sharper in NetRyder's screenshot then in "real life". :rolleyes:

The red one is a little too prominent, as EP said. I'll try to get another more subdued version up soon. :)

Preview :)

preview0so.jpg

New report button attached:

Attachments

• report.gif
    report.gif
    579 bytes · Views: 122
why am I not seeing them yet? Do I need to clear some cache or something? /me goes off to fire up other browsers and wonder where Firefox caches icons or somesuch..... [EDIT] oh yeah here they are in IE, shame I never use this browse :( - /me returns to work out why F-fox not showing [/EDIT]

[EDIT] ahhhh that's better [/EDIT]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back