Rental

Kush

High On Life!
ok guys im going to dubai next weekend for my sisters wedding (im ganna miss my prom but thats ok cuz the wedding is ganna be hott!) so anyways i was thinking with my other sister that we rent a nice ass car, so i was thinking of getting the new cls 500 65amg or 350 which ever is availible and trust me in dubai i bet the 65amg would be availible to rent. they have all other cars so suggestions are welcome, they even have the maybach and rolls royce phantom but those are about 1,250 dollars a day and u dont even get to drive them, u get a driver with them:S so what do u think i should get, btw im not trying to brag at all, cuz i might not even end up renting a car at all, the reason i want to rent one is cuz i would have rented a nice ass car for prom, and i want to feel power (sink into the seat feeling), and my impala ss doesnt satisfy me :rolleyes:

ps if i do rent a car ill make sure to take pics with it wearing the suit :p with the_music_man's camera cuz his bro is bringing it:D

i was also thinking of the cls because its very sexy elegant, yet something Classy and small that me and my sister will have a fun time driving around in just for the experiance of driving a cls
Images of Cls 65amg taken from fantasycars.com
mercedes_cls651.jpg

mercedes_cls652.jpg

well i think yea it's not a bad car but it's also sad that you're missing you're prom... i say fail this year so you could attend your senior prom next year :p

dude I'd so rent the 65amg :D I bet that'd be awesome on corners :D

Heh, feel lucky you are missing prom :D I would much rather take someone out on a date than goto one of those again.

I would go for that car. Who knows, maybe you can met some fine ladies at the wedding :)

themafia.69 said:
ps if i do rent a car ill make sure to take pics with it wearing the suit :p
Now that I'd like to see,never seen a car wearing a suit before :laugh:

lol i meant i will be wearing the suit.

themafia.69 dude imagine how great that would feel when you're rolling by into the wedding and these hot foxy womens were to eye you like "daaaaaaamn whos that in that very sexy elegant ride....i want to meet him". Maaaaaaan if I were you I would just go with the 65AMG bro nothing says "Elegance, Sexiness, and Speed" all rolled into one dude. Im telling you I would so cop me that 65AMG but like your siggie says man "Allways roll with high quality". In my flavor it would have been "Always roll in Stlye" its like Chef Emeril says "BAM! Kick it up a notch". :D:D:D:D hope that helps peaZe

I'm goin with tha 65.

Suit+Car=Teh GOooooooo!!!!

haha kudos to you all, yeah so if the 65 is out well try to get it if not well get the 55 hopefully they dont cost to much:)

ok im in dubai now, but at the airport i only found one rental company that has thw cls 500 and it costs 602 dollars a day so unless i can find it cheaper in the city its probably not ganna happen:s (in saudi cars are much cheaper to rent i found out, its at least double the price)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back