Removing SEND TO places. mainly CD ROM

• Thread starter RUSTY SHACKLEFD
  • Start date
R

RUSTY SHACKLEFD

Does anyone out there know how to remove the cdrom shortcut from the send to. i tried going to C:\Documents and Settings\NAME\send to but it doesnt remove it.

Try this:
Start/Run then type sendto
It might take you to a different send to folder.

It's also in default user (which shouldn't make a difference) and may be in All Users (which would). Just do a search on your system for "sendto".

C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\SendTo

and

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\SendTo

ive tried going to all the different users folders and theres no cdrom in any of them. is it there for any of you?

the only way i know to get rid of that is to go to My Computer > right-click on your burner > go to properties > recording tab > uncheck "enable cd recording on this drive"

you will still be able to burn cd's with burning software like nero or easy cd, so it won't harm anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back