Remove programs from ALT-Tab??

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by efeezee, Mar 31, 2002.

1. efeezee

efeezee Guest

Hope someone here can help.

I have several programs that show up in the ALT+TAB screen that either aren't supposed to according to the developer (StatBar) or I don't want to (Desktop Weather). Is there any tweak out there to specify that an app not show up in the ALT+TAB screen, or does it all depend on the specific apps code?

THANKS!!

EDIT: I am including a screen shot. Notice that StatBar is always the default window, so when you ALT+TAB while in a nother app, you have to Tab twice to get out of that program. That kills the convenience of one touch ALT+TAB between two apps back & forth (which I seem to do a lot...) I am anxious for any feedback, thanks all!!

2. efeezee

efeezee Guest

Screenshot

I wan't able to attach this to the original message when I edited it.

3. efeezee

efeezee Guest

*Shameless bump*

:D :D :D

4. efeezee

efeezee Guest

c'mon guys

does no one have any suggestions? THANKS.

5. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Showing up in AltTAB is a bug with statbar, There is nothing you could do short of trying to fix the program yourself sorry to say. If it gets too annoying you could switch to coolmon. But as far as I know you can't change the way statbar shows up for now :(

6. efeezee

efeezee Guest

THANKS

I was afraid of that being a bug... I like the toolbar feel of statbar... I use coolmon currently, but it isnt always available i.e. the StatBar. Any other good apps for this?

THANKS