Remove programs from ALT-Tab??

E

efeezee

Hope someone here can help.

I have several programs that show up in the ALT+TAB screen that either aren't supposed to according to the developer (StatBar) or I don't want to (Desktop Weather). Is there any tweak out there to specify that an app not show up in the ALT+TAB screen, or does it all depend on the specific apps code?

THANKS!!

EDIT: I am including a screen shot. Notice that StatBar is always the default window, so when you ALT+TAB while in a nother app, you have to Tab twice to get out of that program. That kills the convenience of one touch ALT+TAB between two apps back & forth (which I seem to do a lot...) I am anxious for any feedback, thanks all!!

Screenshot

I wan't able to attach this to the original message when I edited it.

c'mon guys

does no one have any suggestions? THANKS.

Showing up in AltTAB is a bug with statbar, There is nothing you could do short of trying to fix the program yourself sorry to say. If it gets too annoying you could switch to coolmon. But as far as I know you can't change the way statbar shows up for now :(

THANKS

I was afraid of that being a bug... I like the toolbar feel of statbar... I use coolmon currently, but it isnt always available i.e. the StatBar. Any other good apps for this?

THANKS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back