Remote System/Engine Starter

Kush

High On Life!
hey now that im getting my car i want to replace the normal remote system, hopefully with a nice one. i found one that looks really cool, but u guys know more than me about this stuff, so if this one is good tell me, if u know a better one around the same price, plz recomend it, the one i will buy must do the following,extras are cool too! (well the screen isnt a must, but it makes it look so much professional and real) the ones i saw here are soo cheap plasticy

unlock/lock doors
pop the trunk
and start the engine

also the one i put the link to has an alaram which is cool, i love the screen on it too! do a lot have screens on them?

ICBM-7071

Try www.clifford.com/
I had the 300 series fitted in my pug last christmas.
Doesn't start the engine but you can remotly activate the full beams:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back