Remember when XP ERIENCE used to be awesome

I'm still working on a way to send cookies across the web. Think I might have to set up a FTP for that though...

dreamliner, just make sure the crumbs don't jam your scanner or are you using your burner to bake them first?

dreamliner, be sure to hook me up with the addy. i need an efficient cookie source

Posted by Krux
*looks around* HIJACK!

yep, and it was such a great thread too

dang it

cool.gif

FatesWarning, if you actually read this, i don't know WHY you're saying that this site isn't that good anymore. this is the only website i know that i visit at least 4-5 times a day or more besides my e-mail account. but i still visit here more often. I was almost in shock when xp-erience went down for that little while and we had to go to ntfs.org. jus didn't feel the same. wasn't normal thing to type. xp-erience rulz, always has, still does, and always will.

about the cd burner to bake cookies, it may be possible if the read speed is high enough. a friend of mine said he was usin i believe a 52x CD-rom drive to play Diablo and it almost melted his disc cause it was that hot when he ejected it.

\o/
woo-hoo people love us, they really love us.
Im gonna use my CD drive to boil water fo my coffee, yeah!

(the above is utter nonsence, because im bored, har har har)

Just remember..
We are providing these services free of charge.
I put countless hours into such projects as my tutorial and MMXP for you guys/gals, for free.
Some of us are using our own money to bring these services to you.
Every site goes through problems from time to time (i.e. server problems).
These issues shall be resolved soon.
We, the XP-erience team, are doing our best.
Bare with us, and you will not be sorry.
Thank you.

hey Hey HEY... I have a whopping *2* posts and I complain all the time. :) 'Course, I been hit'n this site since shortly after its birth but only actually registered 3 weeks ago.

Admit it, you guys do tend to go off onto strange tangents (well, that's what forums are for, case in point) but that hasn't affected the ease of finding information on just about every single topic available. I know 'cause I never had to ask a question in order to find an answer.

As for speed, good things come to those who wait.
|Lighter|

System Specs?
-------------------
Sysname = The Beast -- 'nuff said.

As everyone before me has said, we are working on the speed issue and hope to have that resolved ASAP. As for not seeing/having the content we used to, that hurts :( I litterally spend the entire day (even the days I'm at work) at xp-erience reading the forums and more importantly, posting news. I bust my hump searching and posting the latest news and as (I think) Iceman said, we don't get paid for this. I love coming to xp-erience, posting in threads but what I enjoy the most, aside from chatting with my online family (xsiv, EP, Iceman, JJ, xsk8zerox and the rest), is the challange of finding news before other sites have it. So FatesWarning, if you feel we're not doing a good enough job anymore keeping our members well informed, tell us what you think we need to do.

all BS aside jewelzz, ep, iceman, xsiv, hipster etc you guys all do a huge job.
as a testament to your success i think you only need to look at the fact that as said the site has outgrown current host/server setup and is being upgraded yet again.

i propose the cheers for the XP crew:

hip, hip, horay

Well, I for one think I speak for most members when I say I appreciate all the hard work the mods put into this site.

* shots FatesWarning with a bazooka*
* FatesWarning is dead*
* game is over /exit to windows*

the site is great!!! i think every 1 see's the amount of work all the mods put in... (cept waddy...were is he:p) i am on all the time a can,even when i'm @ skool.

if u don't like it here u can alway's cheak out This great site

btw :

page generated in 6.59177601 seconds (19.08% PHP - 80.92% MySQL) with 32 queries.

this is on the same conection i get 3.3mb/second downloads:(

You just cant stop yourself from promoting that site can you?:D
But it is a great site though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back