Registry problems????

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by vishalpai, Feb 1, 2003.

1. vishalpai

vishalpai Guest

ok...when i use the start menu and double click on a folder in it or right click a folder and select "Open" or "Explore" it 'should' normally open the folder in another window. However, for some strange reason nothing happens at all when i double click it.

I have ClipMate 6 installed and i think that this is causing the problem but i'm not sure how to solve it because even after shutting it down the folders will not open.

any help is appreciated.
    i have attached an image so you all know what i mean.

cheers
    Vishal
    vishalpai@eml.cc

2. toxicity

toxicity Guest

Try doing a system restore

3. jumpy

jumpy Guest

Arggh, thats really freaky. I just tried it, and the folders don't open for me either. I don't mind though because I never use that. It works when I right click the start button and choose open or explore but not for the folders in the programs menu. How about you, vishalpai?

4. vishalpai

vishalpai Guest

I've disabled system restore BUT i have reinstalled my whole system and it seems to work fine until i install ClipMate. i can't live without ClipMate either so i don't want to uninstall it.

Btw jumpy, yes i have the same problem as you. I can explore if i right click the start button but NOT in the Programs menu.

Regards
    Vishal