refresh

T

TR!GG3R

how do i get windows to automaticly refresh it used to but not now :huh: any 1 any ideas with out installin other tweak software than 1's i got installed which is tweak now powerpack 2k3 and tweak ui power toy cheerz

Can you explain what it is you want to do a little more please? I'm not sure I understand what it is you want to refresh automatically.

like when u open my docs that window or any other juss lately i extract stuff n it dont show i have to refresh it myself

if i'm not mistaken i saw a tweak for changing the refresher intervals in either tweak ui or neotweak (of neowin).. almost sure it was neotweak but it might have been tweak ui.. check 'em out and when u find it reply so we would all know

couldent find that neotweak thing n i could not find it in tweak ui :( so i browsed the regestry n found it i think cheerz 4 replys

well that regestry tweak thing aint workin so any 1 got any other ideas plzz :happy:

Maybe this one? Didn't try it myself so without warranty:

Automatic Window Refresh

Start/Run/Regedit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Update. Create a new DWORD value, or modify the existing value, named "UpdateMode" and set it to equal "0" for faster updates. Restart Windows for the change to take effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back