refresh rate fix for detonators 40.72

D

djpapakas

Does anyone know which program fixes the refresh rates for detonators 40.72 and where can I find it?

Or any other solution for refresh rate fixe problem...

thanks a lot

IMO, refresh fixes that rely on the video card are destined to become obsolete. It's like NVRefreshTool... that worked for a while until they started to change their drivers layout.

Use RefreshForce. www.pagehosting.co.uk/rf/

It changes windows settings so that it forces it to use only those refresh rates at those resolutions.

Are you sure reforce didn't fix yours?

I am using it right now with No problems at all with OpenGL or DirectX.

All reforce does is deny the use of any other refresh rates than the ones u set.

reforce never worked for open gl for me , and Boney Tony on here says same thing for him and a pal of his , I got refresh lock now after reading his post and will see how that goes but the one I posted works fine for me ...... as long as I get my OPENGL games in the 100mhz I am a happy camper like I said reforce worked only for d3d for me ......

You should consider giving this program a try. I used it with my Voodoo 5 5500 card and its awesome..Lets me play allot of games I couldn't even see before because it was too dark during gameplay. Also Powerstrip 3.3 can automaticly adjust your settings for each game and remember them, and it has a hotkey on the keyboard you can use during gameplay that will help with your refresh rates

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/ps.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back