Red Alert 2 Help Me Please!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by SkazzyUK, Oct 5, 2002.

1. SkazzyUK

SkazzyUK XP-erience Oldie

Eeek,

Well I was happlily playing red alert 2 over lan last nite with my mate, this morning I started it with my mate, after 10 seconds of game play all my units including building just explode and I lose the game, wot is wrong with it? It happens in single player also, what is up with it ?

Please help,

SkaZZy:D

2. Nismo83

Nismo83 OSNN AZN Addict

yea.. i too had this problem. Everything just blown into bit of pieces.. I got so fed up that i uninstall the game following that. The problem STILL PERSIST after i REINSTALL the game.

3. ali_ms52

ali_ms52 Guest

Ok i know the reason i think because ur game is not original or whatever.....its just need one reinstall then work great

4. SkazzyUK

SkazzyUK XP-erience Oldie

Well I reinstalled it, worked fine for last nite, me and my mate decided to play it this afternoon and again all my units just explode and I lose the game,

This is one of my few Legit games I own,

please help me out here,

SkaZZy:D

5. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

i had that same problem but i updated it and everything worked fine. i have herd that if u play online with more then 2 copy's of the same serial then u wecive a file that does not let teh game exe work prperly. that might be it i am not sure on it tho