recording game to video

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
not sure if this would be eaither in games or apps but ehre it is, now i want to record a UT2K3 game into a video format so i can edit it down for some fun, i used to use fraps but it is not working any more, does anyone know of a prog that will do this for me?? and i am not going to use my Tv out and record on a VCR, crappy quality

download.com has a "video capture program"

I used demorec last night, and it works great of UT2003.

It's a built in command for UT2k3 why wouldn't work flawlessly? =)

uh, i think he said fraps wasn't working for him anymore! :p

not sure if this helps, but I actually did the same thing you're talking about with PS2 this weekend with Dazzle DVC10. I hooked up my laptop to my TV via S-video cable and just recorded it on my laptop. You can capture anything that displays on your TV. So you could play a VHS tape for example, and it would record in .vcd format. Technically, you can even copy dvds, I just play the dvd and capture it on my laptop with the software Dazzle comes with. You'd have to shell out the cash for it though, it's about $170 for the Dazzle video creator
http://www.dazzle.com/products/dvc100.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back