Recorded Xperience on NBC10 this morning

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by hadez, Apr 23, 2002.

1. hadez

hadez Guest

I read a post about someone wanting to tape Xp-erience.org that was going to be shown on nbc10 10-11am today. The whole interview with this moron kent or whatever his name was took a total of 5 minutes, and they didn't show xp-erience's web page, which i dont know who's fault that is. Maybe i didn't see it clearly but it didn't even look like nbc10.com for a link, it was a totally different web page. Regardless, the video and audio are pretty good in quality, goin over a friends house tonite cuz i dont have a tv in on my card but i'll upload the 5 min clip if you want to look at these assholes for makin the mistake. sorry waddy, yer site's still #1 :)

-hadez

msghadez@hushmail.com

2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

hadez: The show we wanted taped, where Xp-erience.org was mentioned, was last Tuesday 4/16/02. You missed it by a week. Thanx for trying though.

xsivforce has ordered a copy of the segment where Xp-erience was mentioned and should have it today (hopefully). :)

3. DrX

DrX Guest

least you tried hadez :)

We are all hoping the copy X gets is a good article on XP-erience

Wonder if they mention us forum dudes :)

4. hadez

hadez Guest

god damnit, first i read the manual for this new vcr and hook up everything, actually buying a split. Then i had it set to record NBC, which it recorded 35 minutes of sally jessy raphilie. so i was like, shit. i cleared record rewound the tape and started recording on the right channel. Then the cable fell out. Repeated those steps, 2 minutes into recording that idiot came on and i was like wtf. i thought i had recorded it a day too late, but a week shit. must've been from 4/20. but yeah if you get that tape, someone encode it in .asf please since i had to move out of my appmnt cuz of terroristic threats from my roomate, where i had cable :\ if you guys want me to record anything else in the future, i'll do it, i have the manual in my head. sorry about the date error. keep the shitz goin, peace

-hadez
    msghadez@hushmail.com

5. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I am gonna work with Xsiv whenever he gets teh copy to produce a low def and a high def one ;)

6. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Yep, gettin ready to head home and check the mail. *it better be there this time, or else*:mad:

7. Jewelzz

*Keeping fingers crossed* Let us know X.

8. xsivforce

I AM SOOOOO PISSED!!! YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER SPENDING THAT MUCH ON A STINKING VIDEO TAPE, THEY WOULD GET IT HERE A LITTLE QUICKER THAN THIS. IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS SINCE I CALLED AND ORDERED. IT IS STILL NOT HERE!:mad:

9. Jewelzz

*hiding in corner*

That's BS! Have you tried calling them again to find out WTF is going on?

10. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

As a Postal employee - for my sake I certainly hope they do not tell you "IT'S IN THE MAIL"!!

PS Don't believe them - normally it hasn't been mailed yet when companies tell you that!

11. xsivforce

They said they were sending it "priority mail". For $62.50 the should overnight it!

12. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

You are right - they should have overnighted it - but still from Philly to Florida should not take more than 5 days.

I get 1st Class Letters from my mom in PA (50 miles from Philly) to Mississippi in three days!

But don't fool yourself - Priority is still slower than Express!

13. xsivforce

I just called them and the guy I talked to said he couldn't find my order. The guy who took my order will be in in about 20 minutes. He is supposed to give me a call back.

14. Jewelzz

Keep us posted

15. xsivforce

Not here today either. Did not receive a return call yesterday. I called back today and talked to the "person in charge". Got a little run around. Came out of it with "If it aint there by Friday, call us. We will redo and overnight it to you. So, expesnsive tape and 3 long distance phone calls later, that's where we stand. If it is not here by Friday, I will publish the phone # and name for everyone to call.

16. Jewelzz

Here to NBC10 in Philadelphia [​IMG]

We'll all send you a couple of $ to help pay for the video, phone calls and most importantly, the aggravation. :)

17. xsivforce

Hehe. :D

18. ReC0iL

ReC0iL Guest

Wow, NTFS on TV? Thats amazing..... But yeah that is BS that the mail is screwing everything up :mad:

19. Jewelzz

Wow!! You really went digging for old post didn't you ReC0iL

:p

20. Burpster

Burpster Guest

this kinda reminds me of the movie Dumb and Dumber where Jim Carey is leaving the bar and stops to read a poster about the moon landing ...he says "thats great"!! and leaves saying "we landed on the moon"!!

that movie always cracks me up :)