Recommended Games?

yea i got C&C Generals yea.. got it in March sumtime

Anymore screenshots you like to share with us ste for MGS2? :)

o rite ok cool, come on msn i gota a maxpayne 2 thing to send ya

C&C Tiberian Sun was a right laugh to play with your mates online :).. i enjoyed that alot :)

MOHAA is a really good game too!
BF1942 is also really good game too..

But i cant choose out of MOHAA and BF1942 which is the best, ive found that BF1942 is realistic as well as MOHAA because you can drive tanks and planes.. theres only one thing i hate about BF1942 which is where you have to choose where to start when you die or start a game.. which there was more choice or something. that would be much better then :). on the other hand MOHAA is also really realistic due to the characteristics and teamwork etc. :)

lol soz i only got 1 metal gear solid 2 one n uve seen it lol

Also i think Nvidia Are Updating there Front Page cos it keeps goin offline, Maybe New Drivers :)

N u alrdy seen the only screeny i got alex, im gona take some more wen i attempt to complete it again lol

isnt there an addon already out for it.. yea there is an expansion for it. You should get back into it dude :)

Originally posted by ste_w
Also i think Nvidia Are Updating there Front Page cos it keeps goin offline, Maybe New Drivers :)

Nice :D, speaking of which .. i need to put in a detonator on my comp since ive reformated

Originally posted by ste_w
N u alrdy seen the only screeny i got alex, im gona take some more wen i attempt to complete it again lol

LOL okies :p

Yea i think its called rising sun, however ive heard thats only for ps2 not 100% Sure but i know theres one def for pc called Men of Valor or something like that?

N lol @ al No Drivers

lol i know yea :p.. although, i dont have any games installed.. so it hasent affected me much.... yet :p

Woohooo for Geforce 2 MX 400... Kick A$$!!!!! :p

wow, you've absolutely gotta try neverwinter nights if you haven't already. it is perhaps the best game to be released in the past year.

and with the shadows of undrentide expasion pack, the possibilities are limitless. great fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back